Digital Marketing Manager, Wholesale Domains
Remote, Toronto, ON
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is on a mission to make the Internet better by providing people everywhere with online access to be empowered to make individual contributions. As a company, we embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and understanding to encourage freedom, inspire innovation, and promote inclusivity; creating an environment for everyone to thrive!
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway. We are a 25-year-old global start-up embracing agility and creativity in order to continually seize opportunity for growth. We have evolved from a start-up domain service provider to becoming the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world while expanding our business with Ting, an Internet services company partnering with towns and cities to change what customers expect from their Internet Service Provider. We are building fiber networks across the US and have already launched Gigabit speed service in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho and California, laying the groundwork for rapid scale.
Our growth has been incredible, smart, and measured, built on a solid technical and financial foundation. We have doubled our workforce in the last 4 years and continue in rapid expansion mode, providing services to millions of customers around the world.
About the opportunity:
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Wholesale Domains at Tucows, your mission, should you accept, is to establish the digital marketing practice, including evaluating and implementing the necessary MarTech systems. In your role, you will focus on automating the lead-to-revenue management process, which includes outbound, inbound and nurture programs, content marketing, SEO, SEM, and account-based marketing. The ideal candidate will build and execute these programs, and monitor success, while providing reports on outcomes and progress towards critical metrics. This role will work closely with product marketing, channel marketing and content marketing to ensure our digital marketing mix is optimized for each customer segment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, demand generation, email marketing, social media and events
- Evaluate the martech stack and evaluate vendors, systems and tools
- Execute campaigns using our marketing automation systems
- Ensure web properties are SEO optimized
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Collaborate with internal teams to build landing pages and optimize user experience through nurture programs and DRIP campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
A bit about you:
- We want you to feel comfortable with your application. Below are some of the skills and experience that will be looking for:
- Top-tier digital marketer with a proven background with marketing automation tools
- Advanced experience with Google analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with crafting nurture campaigns and account-based management programs.
- Collaborative and able to lead cross-functional teams through influence, not authority
- Thrive in a highly matrixed and distributed environment that also works remotely
- Willing to take action with a “roll up your sleeves approach”
- Be a self-starter, creative problem solver, with focus & strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask and lead all aspects of projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years managing the digital marketing practice within a B2B organization
- Proficiency or certification in leading CRM and Marketing automation systems
- 5+ years in SEO, including running Google analytics
- Proven track record in establishing digital marketing tools, practices and measurement
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the domain industry, or related industries
- Certifications in Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Understanding of agile marketing practices (Kanban)
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.