Salesforce Admin, Field Enablement - Remote
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is on a mission to make the Internet better by providing people everywhere with online access to be empowered to make individual contributions. As a company, we embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and understanding to encourage freedom, inspire innovation, and promote inclusivity; creating an environment for everyone to thrive!
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people ironically called it the Information Superhighway. We are a 25-year-old global start-up embracing agility and creativity in order to continually seize opportunity for growth. We have evolved from a start-up domain service provider to becoming the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world while expanding our business with Ting, an Internet services company partnering with towns and cities to change what customers expect from their Internet Service Provider. We are building fiber networks across the US and have already launched Gigabit speed service in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho and California, laying the groundwork for rapid scale.
Our growth has been incredible, smart, and measured, built on a solid technical and financial foundation. We have doubled our workforce in the last 4 years and continue in rapid expansion mode, providing services to millions of customers around the world.
Are you ready to be part of an energetic and growing team with the expansion of "Crazy Fast Fiber Internet" service across the U.S.?
About the opportunity:
As a Salesforce Admin at Ting you will work alongside our growing team of field enablement specialists. We are tasked to understand business goals, evaluate relevant data, and build processes and systems that help drive the business and enable the scalability of our Fiber to the Home operation. This new role will be responsible for important contributions to our Salesforce and field service software stack that transform our team into a process minded, yet flexible, organization.
This is a completely remote position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the go-to specialist and administrator for all field service platforms including Salesforce, ServiceMax, and Boss811.
- Ensure that software & process is aligned and contribute to the evolution & continuous improvement of our field service software.
- Modify field service platforms to ensure that each tool is flexible, reliable, accurate, and scalable. Build and customize reports, dashboards, page layouts, objects & fields, workflow & automations, and facilitate data import & integrations.
- Liaison and coordinate with internal and external partners to evolve and optimize each platform.
- Tackle help tickets & feature requests to solve problems and generate new user accounts while maintaining the integrity of roles, profiles, permissions, and security.
- Create and maintain accessible and accurate software documentation.
- Act as a positive change agent for the operation and maintain highly productive and collaborative relationships.
- Regularly attend all scheduled and required meetings.
- Domestic and International travel as needed up to 10%.
- All other duties assigned by manager.
A bit about you:
- You possess an outstanding technical & creative aptitude balanced with patience and willingness to assist individuals of various IT skill levels.
- You can balance and prioritize multiple projects and tasks and have the entrepreneurial spirit that is so critical to succeed in a rapid growth startup environment.
- You possess outstanding written and oral communication skills that are so vital to effective remote work.
- You have a growth mentality and are driven to grow and succeed professionally!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Salesforce Lightning administration experience is required.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, and Apex experience is desired.
- Bachelor's degree, IT Certification, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- ServiceMax Admin Certification is preferred, or the willingness to acquire certification within 3 months of hire.
- Fiber Optic or telecom experience is a plus.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.