Marketing Manager, B2B - Remote
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is on a mission to make the Internet better by providing people everywhere with online access to be empowered to make individual contributions. As a company, we embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and understanding to encourage freedom, inspire innovation, and promote inclusivity; creating an environment for everyone to thrive!
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people ironically called it the Information Superhighway. We are a 25-year-old global start-up embracing agility and creativity in order to continually seize opportunity for growth. We have evolved from a start-up domain service provider to becoming the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world while expanding our business with Ting, an Internet services company partnering with towns and cities to change what customers expect from their Internet Service Provider. We are building fiber networks across the US and have already launched Gigabit speed service in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho and California, laying the groundwork for rapid scale.
Our growth has been incredible, smart, and measured, built on a solid technical and financial foundation. We have doubled our workforce in the last 4 years and continue in rapid expansion mode, providing services to millions of customers around the world.
Ting Internet, a division of Tucows, is a growing Internet service provider bringing fiber Internet to homes and businesses across the US. Together we believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to make positive changes in communities! We partner with towns to change what people expect from their Internet provider. Why work for Ting? Ting offers a flexible work environment and understands the meaning of work/life balance. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits program with a focus on health, personal development, and overall wellness. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and hardworking B2B Marketing Manager!
About the opportunity
The B2B Marketing Manager will lead and support projects that drive the acquisition of business customers. This role will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and will be responsible for broad-based B2B marketing programs.
- Develop messaging and positioning for business products and services
- Lead content marketing strategy and ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of marketing materials for our business product offerings.
- Optimize performance on current channels (i.e. Ting.com, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google), and which additional channels should be added to the marketing mix.
- Sales enablement and lead generation including analyzing data sources and planning for accurate utilization for lead generation and targeting efforts
- Media Relations & B2B Marketing event management.
- Channel partner marketing
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience directly running B2B Marketing programs.
- History of managing marketing pipeline generation, including running campaigns from concept to return on investment analysis
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Exceptional interpersonal and project management skills, ability to lead multiple projects, and strong attention to detail
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.