Simply Bits, now part of Ting Internet, is the largest fixed wireless network service provider in Tucson, servicing thousands of residences, enterprises, educational institutions and government agencies across Southern Arizona.
With a rapidly expanding footprint, we are part of a larger team delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
Ting, which is also part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us.
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity:
This is a hands-on marketing position to support the company’s marketing efforts to include lead generation, social media engagement, and web presence. Some layout and design skills are required using Adobe applications. This is a position in Tucson, Arizona.
- Assist in the identification of commercial vertical markets and support lead generation campaigns to create new sales leads
- Create vertical market sales collateral
- Track lead sources, lead scoring, and sales trends
- Assist in the develop of tactics to attract target sales audiences: promotions, launches, and events
- Monitor CRM to ensure leads, new customers, and cancellations are captured and appropriately categorized for analysis
- Create or manage the creation of sales materials: email, flyers, proposal templates, presentations, application notes, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Execute product launch plans to educate the sales force, introduce products and services to target markets, and support internal processes to propose solutions and accept orders
- Collect and maintain competitive data: service plans, pricing, and service offers
- Manage Social Media presence utilizing social networks, company website, and industry related forums
- Organize internal and external events: trade shows, promotions, etc.
- Ensure the company is receiving full value for trade: advertising, sponsorships, memberships, and exchange of services
- Ensure alignment of the company’s internal and external communication messages across different touchpoints
- Coordinate and manage company sponsorships
- Other duties as directed by the Sales Director
A bit about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience marketing in a tech environment; Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Experience in designing and implementing lead generation campaigns and direct response marketing is preferred
- Highly skilled in the use of personal computer systems, including but not limited to, Microsoft operating systems, Office applications, Visio diagramming, and Adobe design tools
- Familiar with industry standard social media concepts, practices, and procedures
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in the areas of collaboration, team participation, creative problem solving, conflict resolution, group planning and decision-making processes
- Maintain confidentiality of company and client records and information
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.