Commercial Sales Support Representative - Remote
Culver City, CA
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
The Commercial Sales Support Representative (SSR) is administrative, CRM coordinator, sales analyst, leader. If these four words get at the heart of who you are, Ting the world's coolest tech company—is looking for someone like you.
You can expect to:
- Responsible for all aspects of CRM administrative ownership to ensure proper record keeping, billing and billing accuracy, reports, and some customer communications including thought leadership.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on our customer accounts and works closely with the Sales, Enterprise Customer Success team (ECS) and Project Management (PMO) to ensure coordination and Sales updating. As an Enterprise SSR with Ting, you’ll notice patterns others don’t and figure out how to solve challenges before they become problems.
- Manage through Commercial and Bulk Sales order entry and order management ensuring customer lifecycle through to billing.
- Documentation management for all contracts, right of entry agreements, easement agreements.
- Create and maintain multiple sales reporting dashboards while looking to improve/expand upon the data requested by the Director. These will include but not be limited to: weekly sales updates, month end performance results, sales rep stack rankings, and incentive performance reporting (commission reports)
- Assist with lead generation.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team
- Must be able to assist in all sales and marketing campaigns as needed, particularly through presentations
- Provide assistance in coordination of Sales event sponsorship and participation
- Assist in reporting to sales on current customer contract status for the efforts of renewals and upgrades.
- Administer E-Rate research and assist with tracking, proposals and contract management
- Coordinate appropriate team training requirements
- Ensure billing accuracy both for customers and for Ting
- CRM tool administration
People describe you as:
- A brilliant sales advocate. You’re a critical—an independent—thinker who is constantly considering what’s going on around you. We like that.
- A people person who’s a natural at managing relationships.
- A leader who brings others together to improve things that aren’t working.
- Fluid, sharp, and uncannily balanced. You exude calm while working hard and fast, and step up to get issues resolved
- 2 or more years experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Work knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or equivalent
- Experience compiling, preparing and submitting bid responses to RFQs, RFIs, and RFP required
- CRM proficiency in either Salesforce.com, Hubspot, or Zendesk SELL required.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sales level knowledge of complex services is preferred.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.