Product Designer, Developer Experience-Remote
Remote, Toronto, ON
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have grown into a stable of businesses; mobile, internet and domains.
“TUCOWS - OUR STORY”
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
Today, close to a thousand people work in over 16 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
Join a world-class design team and help us build innovative developer experiences. You'll partner with Product Managers, Engineers, and researchers and own the end-to-end design process from discovery to solution. You'll craft modern interfaces for developer portals and tools that would redefine the telecom industry.
Our ideal candidate is a technical Product Designer who's experienced with designing for SaaS Products and can transform complexity into efficient experiences that help engineers accomplish their tasks with ease.
- Collaborate closely with Engineers, Product Management, and Design to build ground breaking Developer Experiences.
- Design research-informed UI that seamlessly integrates with developer workflows and makes their work more efficient.
- Map user flows, create wireframes, and high-fidelity designs for new products and product features.
- Bring your designs to life with prototyping and test with internal and external end-users.
- Facilitate discovery workshops and present ideas and insights to cross-functional partners.
- Champion for product inclusion and building for diverse audiences.
- Minimum 2 years of product design experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Familiar with APIs, developer tools, and experiences
- An organized and proactive self-starter
- A phenomenal communicator who can articulate design decisions
- An outstanding ability to form positive relationships
- An advocate for accessibility and inclusive design
- Proficient with Figma
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Bonus points if you have experience with B2B SaaS products
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.