Salesforce Administrator, Enablement - Remote
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
Are you ready to be part of an energetic and growing team with the expansion of "Crazy Fast Fiber Internet" service across the U.S.?
About the opportunity:
As a Salesforce Admin at Ting you will work alongside our growing team of enablement specialists. We are tasked to understand business goals, evaluate relevant data, and build processes and systems that help drive the business and enable the scalability of our fiber internet operation. This new role will be responsible for important contributions to our Salesforce and software stack that transform our team into a process minded, yet flexible, organization.
This is a completely remote position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the go-to specialist and administrator for all assigned software platforms including, but not limited to, Salesforce, ServiceMax, and Boss811.
- Ensure that software & process is aligned and contribute to the evolution & continuous improvement of our assigned software.
- Modify assigned platforms to ensure that each tool is flexible, reliable, accurate, and scalable. Build and customize reports, dashboards, page layouts, objects & fields, workflow & automations, and facilitate data import & integrations.
- Liaison and coordinate with internal and external partners to evolve and optimize each platform.
- Tackle help tickets & feature requests to solve problems and generate new user accounts while maintaining the integrity of roles, profiles, permissions, and security.
- Create and maintain accessible and accurate software documentation.
- Act as a positive change agent for the operation and maintain highly productive and collaborative relationships.
- Regularly attend all scheduled and required meetings.
- Domestic and International travel as needed up to 10%.
- All other duties assigned by the manager.
A bit about you:
- You possess an outstanding technical & creative aptitude balanced with patience and willingness to assist individuals of various IT skill levels.
- You can balance and prioritize multiple projects and tasks and have the entrepreneurial spirit that is so critical to succeed in a rapid growth startup environment.
- You possess outstanding written and oral communication skills that are so vital to effective remote work.
- You have a growth mentality and are driven to grow and succeed professionally!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Salesforce Lightning administration experience is required.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, and Apex experience is desired.
- Bachelor's degree, IT Certification, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- ServiceMax Admin Certification is preferred, or the willingness to acquire certification within 3 months of hire.
- Fiber Optic or telecom experience is a plus.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.