QA Automation Developer, Remote
Remote, Toronto, ON
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have grown into a stable of businesses; mobile, internet and domains.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
Today, close to a thousand people work in over 16 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
Tucows Wireless Services is building a new modern SaaS platform to help wireless companies operate around the world. The rollout of 5G networks in the US and elsewhere provides opportunities for innovation in the telecom space. And as an Internet company, our culture, experience and approach position us well to take advantage of these.
If you are a seasoned Engineer in Test and this sounds like something you might like to be a part of, we may have a job for you!
We are looking for people with the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Automated QA
- Experience designing and building Automated Test Frameworks
- Experience designing E2E Test Suites
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber
- An “Automate First” attitude
- Experience working closely with other Engineers to ensure full test coverage
- Demonstrated success improving the development and QA process
- Experience working with Stakeholders to create accurate Test Cases
- Positive and constructive attitude paired with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us:
- You enjoy greenfield software development
- You excel at solving problems at scale for millions of people
- You want to work with cutting edge technologies
- You want to work with and learn from some of the smartest minds in the industry
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, Event Driven Architecture, & Microservices
- Experience with RDBMS & SQL
- Experience working with Restful APIs & Postman
- Experience improving CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Contributions to an open-source project (of any kind)
- Experience in the telecoms space