Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have grown into a stable of businesses; mobile, internet and domains.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
Today, close to a thousand people work in over 16 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful Senior Product Manager to direct product development and define market requirements, product strategy, specification of service features and capabilities, and drive the timely delivery of new products. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. Success in this role comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team, so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. We're looking for candidates from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done.
We need someone to excel in collecting and analyzing customer needs, applying core product development principles, collaborating across the organizational spectrum, and communicating in both technical and business terms.
In this role, you will up-level our platform quality-of-service, delivering features to our customers that give them greater control over their messages as they traverse our network on their way to their consumers. Delighting our customers, both internal and external with tools that create openness and accuracy around send rate and deliverability, further establishing OpenMarket as the market leader in message delivery at scale.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans, roadmaps, and coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Integrate with analytics tools, suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Create and execute on product area vision, driving towards specific business goals through our customer experience; run experiments to validate these hypotheses and determine solutions to bring to market.
- Own and work closely with marketing, design and engineering to build a sequenced backlog that aligns with business priorities and customer needs, act as PO for the set of scenarios you are driving.
- Supervise critical metrics to understand the impact of experiments and new features launched, conduct root cause analysis on KPI Performance, Drive/Measure OKRs
- Prioritizing our Customers above all by working directly with them as well as our Marketing, Engineering and Customer Support teams to continually represent and improve the product.
- Craft comprehensive product plans, which define customer and market requirements, establish the objectives, strategies, and actions needed to achieve our customer's goals.
- Work closely with our teams to prioritize and handle the scope of each product release to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget, while balancing the needs of all other organizations.
- Be a visionary for how the Tucows/Ting platform will evolve, and you will continue to build our mobile messaging capabilities for our products on a global scale.
- Provide market knowledge and how we position our products in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Work with our Engineering teams to develop requirements definition and release planning as well as leading and coordinating product launches across the organizations.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and pairing with data and great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.