Senior Software Engineer - Remote
Remote, Toronto, ON
- Have software engineering experience and a record of writing elegant, maintainable, self-documenting code in Python.
- You have 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- You have experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Django, and FastAPI.
- You have supported customer facing, Enterprise level applications including on-call support
- Have experience with open source databases such as Postgres and MariaDB.
- You have demonstrated experience with docker based applications
- You are familiar with microservice architecture frameworks and design patterns.
- You know, and can demonstrate, the value of agile processes, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with people you work with.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone who has experience with authentication technologies and protocols such as OpenID
- Someone who has worked with authentication related security features such as MFA
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.