Key Account Manager
Ascio is looking for a Key Account Manager with excellent account management skills. The Key Account Managers role is to develop and grow profitable business by managing and developing a select group of partners. Our partners are typically medium sized and larger web hosting companies, telcos, Internet access providers and IP law firms.
- The primary role of the KAM is to commercially manage a portfolio of existing partners. The role will be supported by our technical teams.
- Develop business opportunities through selling new products to existing markets or by winning additional business through consolidation from competing domain registrars.
- Manage commercial contact to a portfolio of partners
- Identify business opportunities
- Pricing, invoicing and campaign activities
- Build strong relationships to managed accounts
- Win additional business by identifying and developing consolidation offers; integrating contract requirements with technology and business operations.
- Represent Ascio on exhibitions and conferences.
Qualifications and skills:
- Confident, proactive, thriving for a challenge and work efficiently with the team
- You are detailed and analytical in your research
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient in English both verbal and in writing
- Additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel / GSuite
- Outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Organized, structured and reliable
- Good networking skills
- Possess a strong customer focus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas
- Good technical understanding
- Knowledge about domain names / DNS preferred
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.