Product Manager, Domains-Remote
Remote, Vancouver, BC
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is on a mission to make the Internet better by providing people everywhere with online access to be empowered to make individual contributions. As a company, we embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and understanding to encourage freedom, inspire innovation, and promote inclusivity; creating an environment for everyone to thrive!
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway. We are a 25-year-old global start-up embracing agility and creativity in order to continually seize opportunity for growth. We have evolved from a start-up domain service provider to becoming the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world while expanding our business with Ting, an Internet services company partnering with towns and cities to change what customers expect from their Internet Service Provider. We are building fiber networks across the US and have already launched Gigabit speed service in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho and California, laying the groundwork for rapid scale.
Our growth has been incredible, smart, and measured, built on a solid technical and financial foundation. We have doubled our workforce in the last 4 years and continue in rapid expansion mode, providing services to millions of customers around the world.
OpenSRS and its sister-brand Enom are trusted providers to leading hosting brands and website builders. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with agile teams across multiple locations in Canada, the US and Europe, providing to a business that is the world’s 2nd largest in the domain name industry.
In this role, your tasks will include:
- Take part in the launch of new products and features, implement pricing, accept and triage bug reports and vendor changes, set priorities and help to drive implementation
- Collaborate with partners: collect input and feedback from internal parties and customers, work with suppliers and partners, be the product specialist and provide support and mentorship to Customer Support, Sales and Marketing
- Discover feature requirements, collaborate with senior product managers, provide input to user cases and acceptance criteria, support sales and marketing activities
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related technical field
- 3-5+ years of product management experience
- Confirmed communication abilities and attention to detail
- Have strong organization/planning and time leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Adept at quickly becoming familiar with new software
- Strong passion for customer success, technology and improving user experience
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.