Gtdagenda can help you with setting and reaching goals, completing projects, keeping a daily schedule and more!
- Goals Goals are a tool to concentrate your effort and move you in a direction. Set goals in each of your life's areas, along with the time lines you are committed to accomplish them by.
- Projects - Action plans that map to one of your goals. Each completed project moves you closer to the completion of your goal.
- Tasks and Next Actions - Break out each project into specific tasks (actionable items), and decide what the next action is going to be.
- Contexts - Context is where or how a task is accomplished.
- Checklists - Use checklists for your repeating/recurring tasks, things that you must handle weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc as well as action items that may be tied to a specific month (e.g. wax car every April and November).
- Schedules - Schedules are tools for organizing your daily activities, with exact timings. Each activity can be linked to one of your existing projects and taks.
- Calendar - Use the included calendar to keep note of and remember your "set-in-stone" activities, that need to be done at certain dates.
- Mobile access - Have your lists in your pocket and always available, wherever you are. Gtdagenda can also be accessed at www.gtdagenda.mobi
Quicken Online makes it easy to set and monitor your personal budgetary and financial goals view it
You can add more details to the info area of your Facebook profile page, like work projects and classes attended. view it
We explain some of the various types of projects available in GarageBand. view it
We show you some of the options available to you when it comes time to export your GarageBand project. view it
Hours Tracker is an app that lets you track the hours you worked if you need to track billable hours and allows you to manage separate projects and clients. view it
We show you how to manage, save and export your projects in GarageBand. view it
We show you how to add preassembled loops of music when editing projects on GarageBand for iPad. view it