If your download does not start automatically, choose a download location to start your download.
Gtdagenda can help you with setting and reaching goals, completing projects, keeping a daily schedule and more!
See Home Page
- Goals Goals are a tool to concentrate your effort and move you in a direction. Set goals in each of your life's areas, along with the time lines you are committed to accomplish them by.
- Projects - Action plans that map to one of your goals. Each completed project moves you closer to the completion of your goal.
- Tasks and Next Actions - Break out each project into specific tasks (actionable items), and decide what the next action is going to be.
- Contexts - Context is where or how a task is accomplished.
- Checklists - Use checklists for your repeating/recurring tasks, things that you must handle weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc as well as action items that may be tied to a specific month (e.g. wax car every April and November).
- Schedules - Schedules are tools for organizing your daily activities, with exact timings. Each activity can be linked to one of your existing projects and taks.
- Calendar - Use the included calendar to keep note of and remember your "set-in-stone" activities, that need to be done at certain dates.
- Mobile access - Have your lists in your pocket and always available, wherever you are. Gtdagenda can also be accessed at www.gtdagenda.mobi