Now you dont need to memorize special symbols, character shapes or punctuation marks.
No more special symbols or characters to memorize. Jot allows you to input text more naturally by using standard upper and lowercase printed letters. Jot also recognizes most of the Graffiti-based characters.
- Get capital Letters without shifting
With the division mark Jot places on the Palm display, your screen is divided into sections like the Graffiti writing area. So, where you write determines if the character will be read as uppercase, lowercase, numeric, or a symbol.
- Get punctuation without shifting
Write common punctuation quickly without the punctuation shift step required by Graffiti and the Pop-up keyboard.
- Get more room to write
With Jot you can use the recognizer on the full-screen or in the input panel area. You also get the ability to see the ink as you write! Jot also enables Graffiti in full-screen mode.
- International character support
Jot supports recognition of Roman-based western European languages and accent marks!
- Editing gestures
Editing is easy with gestures for cut, copy, paste, undo and several other common editing actions. No shift key is necessary!
- Recognition Tuner
You can customize the way you write some of the characters to improve recognition accuracy.
You can define frequently used phrases and activate them by writing an abbreviation that you assign to each shortcut.
- Supports ALL Palm connected organizers running Palm OS 3.0 and above
- Supports the Visor, IBM, Franklin, Symbol or other Palm O/S 3.0 based handhelds.
- 126K Bytes free on your Palm device
- Desktop computer for installing the files (PC)