10,000 (A Game of Farkle) 2.4
-- Now with Classic look restored at retina display resolution!!!
The world's best mobile Farkle app just got better! Play against humans over the Internet with the new Game Center enabled version of 10,000 (A Game of Farkle). Enjoy!
Do you like a challenge? Try your hand at 10,000 and see if you can make the Wall of Fame!!
See below for all the great new features.
Ten Thousand - The Dice Game (also known as Farkle) is a fun and exciting dice game for up to four players. Beautiful graphics and elegant game play make this a must have game for your iPod Touch or iPhone.
Using six dice, each player takes a turn rolling the dice and must set aside at least one scoring die (1's, 5's, triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) The player's turn continues with the remaining dice, as long as there is a scoring number or combination.
The player's turn ends when they decide to stop and score their accumulated points or until they have a scoreless throw (they Farkle). When all six dice are scored in a turn, the player can roll them all again and continue to accumulate points. Scoring combinations (triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) only count when made with a single throw of all six dice.
The first player to score a total of 10,000 or above wins the game! (As long as players with a turn left, don't exceed your score.)
If you like games like Yahtzee(tm) Craps, or any other dice game with a blend of skill and luck, then Ten Thousand (aka Dice, 5000, Farkle, Farkel, Deluxe Farkel, Zonk, Zilch, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Oh Crap, Greed, Squelch) is the game for you!
- Full Game Center integration
- iPad Support
- Updates for Retina display
- Minor bug fixes to random number generator
- New Icon!
- Added In Game help
- Minor bug fixes
- Bigger Dice!
- More Scoring Options (Small Straight, Farkle Penalty, Three Pairs)
- Faster Gameplay (Option to auto select all scorable dice)
- Customizable Player Names
- Online Leaderboards in over a dozen statistical categories!
- Updated 'Farkle' sound
- Option to toggle sound on/off
- Game state now saved when app exits
- Integrated Html Help
- Minor bug fixes
- Four player game play (Any combination of human or computer)
- Fun parlor style graphics and sound effects
- Lots of game statistics to track how you're doing and to record high scores
- Variable AI and game speed
- Turn rolling animations on and off
- Shake to roll dice (optional)
- Show scoring hints (optional)
A huge number of game options and variations make it your game!
- Minimum start scores of 0, 500, 750 and 1,000
- Play to 3,000, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000
- Play first to the target or let everyone have one last roll
- Change scoring rules to the way you're used to them
If you have questions, comments, suggestions about Ten Thousand, please visit our forums at
Requires iOS 3.0 or later