Fetch is a Macintosh program for transferring files over networks, such as the Internet, using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Fetch 5 includes all the standard features of a modern FTP/SFTP client, presented in a user interface that is simple and easy to use.
Fetch can be used to:
- Publish a website at a web hosting provider.
- Rename, move, delete, and change the permissions of files on a web server in order to maintain a website.
- Publish images for eBay auction listings.
- Transfer documents to a printing company or service bureau.
- Submit advertisements to newspapers and magazines.
- Move files between your Macintosh and other computers or specialized equipment.
Fetch is compatible with a wide range of FTP, SFTP, and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS) servers, from mainframes and high-end servers to Macintosh, UNIX, Windows, and Netware computers, and even servers in prepress systems, image editing systems, photo processing equipment, and medical imaging systems.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher.
Here we'll tell you what torrent clients are for and give you a couple of examples! view it
IrfanView is a quick and easy way to create your own slideshow view it
In this segment we'll show you how to get started downloading torrents! view it
Taking control of the options in IrfanView pt.2 view it
Here's how to search for more torrents to download! view it