HandBrake for Linux 32-bit 0.9.3
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for Mac OS X, Linux (Ubuntu 8.10) and Windows.
- Any DVD-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted--protection methods including CSS are not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Most any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
- Video: MPEG-4, H.264, or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
- Chapter selection Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture) Integrated bitrate calculator Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
- Grayscale encoding
Ubuntu 8.10 32-bit.
What's the difference between view it
If someone sends you a .DOCX format file here are some ways to open it without buying the latest version of Microsoft Office view it
If someone sends you a .DOC format file here are some ways to open it. view it
If you'd like to snag some tunes off a CD, Audiograbber is a great, free tool! view it
Using Mac's image preview to change change file type view it
We explain what an operating system is and how an OS is important part of your computer. view it
Using Handbrake to convert a video file to play on iPod, iPhone or other device view it