* How do you feel when you need to add ten values and make a mistake on the ninth and have to start over?
* How often do you have to open a large spreadsheet application just to do a simple calculation?
* How often do you struggle finding your simple calculations using your large spreadsheet application?
* How often do you have to retype values that you find on the Internet, for example, in word or PDF documents, e-mail or other text to perform simple calculations?
Welcome to aCalcMemo and... be more productive!
iCalcMemo enhances the fundamental capabilities of our desktop calculator, while being easy to use. Its a powerful calculator anybody can use:
* you can enter the numbers, get the result and modify your data entry at any time
* you can add comments in the formula
* you can print the result
* you can paste text and numbers combined in iCalcMemo, and let it perform the calculations without further intervention.
* you can define up to ten variables of your choice.
* you can archive and search any stored calculation with the search engine.
* you can analyze text to get a numeric result. For instance, you can take notes on your mobile device or you can copy a web page or an email, paste them into iCalcMemo and perform the calculation.
We show you how to use Google to do currency conversion calculations from one currency to another. view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it