Bots: AI Battlefront 1.0.0
Bots: AI Battlefront is a software gaming system that allows you to program cybernetic attack vehicles with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that controls them on a 3-D field of battle.
You can write AI programs using any Microsoft .NET language, like Visual C# or Visual Basic, and pit your creations against each other or against those of other programmers.
- Bots can move, look around, fire at enemies and obstacles, and even communicate with each other.
- The AI programming interface is a class library. Reference it from your project and start coding!
- Make full use of powerful development environments like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Test and debug your AI in real-time, while its driving your bot.
- Share your creations and challenge your friends.
- Connect with other people and watch their games remotely.
- Includes a comprehensive User Guide and full API reference covering every member of every class.
- Get context-sensitive Help right inside Visual Studio. The API reference is integrated into the Help system.
Bots: AI Battlefront is for programmers and anyone learning to program. If youre new to programming, it offers a fun way to apply what youre learning and grow your skills. If youre an experienced developer, you can have fun applying your skills in a totally new way!
Below are the minimum requirements to install and run the software. Although it should work with this configuration, a faster processor and more memory will provide a better experience.
- 2 GHz processor (faster recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (more memory is recommended)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Development tool for the Microsoft .NET 2.0 platform (see below)
- Broadband Internet connection if you will be viewing remote games (i.e. connecting to friends)
You can get an Express edition of Visual Studio free of charge from Microsoft. The Express editions come in various language flavors for Windows-based development, including Visual C#, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Visual J#. You can download and install the one of your choice and use it to write AI programs for bots.