It recognizes chords in audio files (MP3, WMA, WAV and CDs) and presents them on a virtual guitar or keyboard. You'll be able to see the chords of any song, without having to search for tablatures and sheet music. Easy to use, just open a song file and iChords will process and extract the chords, while playing the song it shows the current chord and the next ones with fingering, notation or intervals.
Version 2.0 includes awesome features: export songs as videos, which enables you to have the song, chords and lyrics everywhere in your iPod, MP4 player or mobile phone and the editor, which allows you to easily change chords and add lyrics. Users can also control the tempo, playing the song slower or faster, choose the level of complexity of the chords, transpose and print the lyrics with the chords diagrams. It's also possible to view the guitar in four different modes, including for left-handed players.
New features that iChords 2.0 offers for its users:
* Edit the song adding chords and lyrics in an easy and fun way;
* Export songs as videos files! This enables you to have the song, chords and lyrics everywhere in your iPod, MP4 player or mobile phone;
* View and Print your chords also on the keyboard mode;
* Choose the level of complexity and learn in the way that suits your skills: easy, normal and difficult chords!
* Works with DRM-enabled WMA files found in online music stores.