Advanced Exchange Recovery 2.5
Advanced Exchange Recovery is the best recovery tool for Microsoft Exchange offline storage(.ost) files.
When disaster occurs on Microsoft Exchange server, such as server crashes, server database corruption, etc., the Exchange offline storage files(.ost) on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account. Advanced Exchange Recovery uses advanced technologies to scan the orphaned or damaged Exchange offline storage files(.ost) and recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in data disaster.
1. Support Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
2. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
3. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
4. Support to recover attachments.
5. Support to recover embedded objects.
6. The recovered items are saved in personal folder files(.pst) readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
7. Support to recover deleted items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals, notes.
8. Support to recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
9. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
10. Support to recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
11. Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003-2010 format.
12. Support to repair OST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, CDROMs, etc.
13. Support to repair a batch of OST files.
14. Support to find and select the OST files to be repaired.
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it