OfficeIntercom lets you use your PC to speak to others over the internet or a local area network with simple "push-to-talk" technology.
- Assign system wide hot keys to connect directly without opening the application.
- Encrypt your voice with private key strong encryption.
- Use your network or a VoIP SIP service provider.
- Can be used with a headset, a microphone and speakers.
- Can be configured to work behind NATs and Firewalls using UPnP or STUN methods.
- Supports echo cancellation and noise reduction when using a microphone and speakers.
- Store and access thousands of contact phone numbers in the Office Intercom Address Book or using the Windows Address Book or Contacts.
- "Do Not Disturb" option stops others from taling to you when you are busy with other matters.
- Set bandwidth usage and audio quality.
- Ability to allow only certain callers to contact you.
You can create groups in Apple Address Book so you can find your contacts easier and sync your address book with your iPhone. view it
You likely already have a number of contacts in your Android phone, but you'd be amazed at the amount of information you can add to their contact sheet. view it
If you want, you can add a picture to associate with each of your Android contacts. We'll show you how in this tutorial. view it
We show you how you can use your iPhone to send emails or text messages to groups of people. view it
We look at the email and messaging options that you have included with your Samsung Galaxy Tab. view it
Creating and organizing your wedding day guest list using tools included in The Knot view it
It's more than just a pretty face: Using the iPad as a personal productivity tool view it