PC Guard Software Copy Protection System 6.00.0050
PC Guard is a professional software protection and licensing system.
With PC Guard you can easily protect 32bit/64bit Windows and Microsoft .NET framework (.NET versions) applications from illegal distribution.
PC Guard is available in 4 different versions:
1. PC Guard for .NET (supports 32bit Windows applications and .NET x86/AnyCpu applications)
2. PC Guard for Win32 (supports 32bit Windows applications)
1. PC Guard for .NET64 (supports 64bit Windows applications and .NET x64 64bit applications)
2. PC Guard for Win64 (supports 64bit Windows applications)
Secure: With 20 years of experience in the field of software protection, licensing and activation we are currently providing the most secure software copy protection and licensing solutions for your valuable software assets.
Compatible: All Windows 32bit and 64bit operating systems from Windows NT to Windows 8 are supported!
Reliable: Customers in more than 80 countries are using our highly awarded software copy protection and activation tools for their products.
Royaltyfree: Protect unlimited number of your application with no additional investments. No additional hardware (hardware keys, dongles etc.) is required for proper execution of protected programs. PC Guard is based only on complex software protection techniques and PC hardware details.
Hasslefree: PC Guard can by used by anyone, from absolute beginners to professional programmers. You can protect almost any kind of application without any additional programming and code editing. Whole process is extremely simple and effective! Mo
Features at glance:
- Advanced software copy protection. - Simple and effective protection procedure. - Application encryption. - Evaluation (trial) version feature. - Hardware locking. - usb flash & usb drive locking. - Secure distribution. - Secure and simple license management. - Advanced protection interface system. - License removal, transfer and update features. - Limited license and license extension feature. - Runtime encryption system for advanced users. - Network licensing. - Password protection. - Machine ID feature. - Language editor. - IP Filtering system. - Advanced overlay management code. - Unique support for non-standard applications. - Support for third party licensing. - Support for calculation of activation codes over Internet connection and from your own application. - Full featured web Activation center (ACEN)
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it