Magenta II MultiMedia Tools R22b
Magenta II is a professional authoring tool for developers of front-end applications, courseware and multimedia.
It is capable of producing high-quality, reliable applications for Windows operating systems.
Overview of major features:
- Code-generating wizards
- Object-oriented and event-driven programming with real compiler
- Dozens of ready-to-use components
- Support for major graphic, video and audio formats, including MP3
- Uses the sound engine as used by the game Unreal
- Internet support for HTTP, FTP, SMTP and sockets