Disk Label Printer Pro 1.2
Disk Label Printer Pro is not only good software for printing regular labels, it's a good program for printing stick-on labels.
It prints labels for several different formats provided by a variety of companies that can be found at your local office or computer supply store.
In addition, use of Disk Label Printer Pro may be expanded with plug-ins. Plug-ins included with Disk Label Printer Pro:
- Avery. CD-R labels [#5824 and inkjet CD-R labels]
- Avery. White Address labels [#5261]
- Neato. CD/DVD labels (2 labels per page)
- Neato. Floppy Disk Labels
- Memorex. CD/DVD Labels
- You can use different font, style, size, justification and color for the label text
- Background colors can be added to each label
- You can use the drag-and-drop option to put image files onto your labels
- You can also scale and reposition your images to any location on a label
- Print Preview your labels so you can see how the text will print
- Adjust the printed location of the labels to work better with your printer
- Scan the directory of a volume and add it to a label
- Use the fully expandable Plug-In system to support new label formats
Please read the documentation for more detailed information and instructions.
Until you register, the Disk Label Printer Pro prints the UNREGISTERED notice and the X on the labels. After registering you receive a personalized registration code. Since there is no limit to the number of plug-ins you can use, registering once allows you to take advantage of all of the new plug-ins. The Disk Label Printer Pro requires Mac OS 8.1 or higher, a PowerPC Macintosh computer, 9 MB of free RAM, a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher with 16 bit color (thousands of colors), and QuickTime.
Registering your own web domain is the first step in making your personal or business web site your own. A personal domain sets your site apart from the millions of others online and helps search engines find you view it
Creating an eBay account to start selling view it
If you need to work with ISO file, WinISO is the perfect tool view it
What's in store for the Create Your Own Website 101 series view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it