Script Tool Box 1.5
Script Tool Box contains features that are not available in the current Script Editor and assists in the writing of AppleScript.
By using Script Tool Box along with Script Editor you can enhance your productivity. It's effective for beginners and professionals.
Features of Script Tool Box:
- Helps you perform the many repetive tasks that you do every day in writing your AppleScripts.
- It has its own AppleScript dictionary.
- Since it's attachable, it allows you to customize the application by attaching scripts to itself.
- It has a Get Dictionary option that allows you to have easy access to a compiled list of scriptable applications.
- File Path/Folder Path allows you to get the file path or folder path to a selected item, and then to paste the file path or folder path onto the clipboard.
- Open clipboard allows you to have one-click access to the Finder's clipboard.
- ASCII Table opens a window with an ASCII table so you can quickly see what ASCII number relates to which character and the characters name.
- Run Script allows you to have a list of compiled scripts that can be run from within Script Tool Box.
Requirements: Mac OS 8.6 or higher; Power PC; 3 MB of available RAM.
We give you an introduction to the YouTube Video Editor available through YouTube's TestTube. view it
Safety tips for using the Windows Registry editor view it
Bringing beats and melodies together to create a song in FL Studio view it
We show you how to merge videos using the YouTube Video Editor and how to add transitions between your video segments. view it
We show you how to add your first video to the editor and clip it to your liking using YouTube's Video Editor. view it
Here we show you how to add music to the videos that you edit using YouTube's Video Editor. view it
We show you how to save and upload your videos once you're finished editing them using YouTube's Video Editor. view it