Typo 1.0 Beta 1
Typo is an easy-to-use program for changing type/creator codes.
Drag and drop a file onto the Typo icon. A pop-up box gives you options for how you want to alter the file. Although it is in AppleScript form, Typo is full-featured.
- Drop the file you want to change onto Typo and follow the dialog boxes
- Pick your method, either Specify to type in the codes or Choose From File to obtain the type and code from an existing file
- In the Type box, enter the four-letter Type code or hit OK to keep the original
- In the Creator box, enter the four-letter Creator code or click OK to keep the original
- In the Choose From File box, navigate to the file you want to get the codes from, select it and click OK
- That's it
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.