Extension Overload 5.9.9
This program provides information on all the extensions in your system.
It also lets you activate and deactivate them.
- Allows you to enable and disable extensions, control panels, control strip modules and contextual menu items on the fly
- Allows you to preview, enable and disable fonts
- Provides detailed descriptions of 2,800 extensions; 1,021 control panels; 191 control strip modules and 91 contextual menu items both from Apple and from other companies
New in this version 5.7.1:
- Contains descriptions of 2,960 extensions
- Contains descriptions of 1,070 control panels
- Contains descriptions of 1,070 control strip modules
- Contains descriptions of 108 contextual menu items
- Total of 4,358 extensions, CSMs, and CMM plug-ins
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes on systems earlier than MacOS 8.5 if Navigation Services were not installed
5.9.4 released December 10, 2001
- Compatible with Mac OS 9.2.1
- Now with definitions of 5,475 extensions, control panels, CSM and CMM, up from 5,200 previously