You can use Cruciverbalist for the following:
- To solve Cruciverbalist puzzles, and puzzles published on the Internet by The New York Times, USA Today, and others
- To generate custom layouts for puzzles you solve or those you create
- To show you possible words from its extensive word list
- To add and delete words in your own word lists; solve traditionally published puzzles and, by viewing possible words from word lists, improve your solving skills
- To create newspaper quality crosswords of your own.
The free version has limitations, but contains enough options to help you decide if you want to get the shareware version.
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it