BookCase is a great way to organize and keep track of your book collection.
It includes dozens of fields for tracking your books including: subtitle, author, co-author, publisher, published city, published date and ISBN.
In addition, you can manipulate your book records in a variety of ways:
- View the list of books by categories.
- Export book information in plain text, HTML or bibliography format.
- Cross reference your books with the Library feature.
- Conduct searches in the book listings.
- Print information regarding your books.
Please read the documentation for more information.
This program requires a Macintosh with System 7.x or higher, and 8 megs of RAM.