This program computes, draws and interprets natal charts.
It can be used by professional or amateur astrologers or by people who want to create their own charts.
- Computes and draws a chart in less than half a second
- Computes planets and house positions within one arc minute
- Contains tropical or sidereal charts
- Provides an integrated Atlas with more than 40,000 cities with time zone information, user's default city and complete management
- A choice of Placidus or Porphyre house systems
- Mean Lunar Nodes, Lilith, and Part of Fortune
- Distribution of planets and other objects in cardinal, mutable, fire, earth, I types
- Determination of a Ruling planet
- A "Here & Now" chart computed for the current date, time and a user's default city
- Printout the completed chart
- Includes sample charts of well-known people
New in version 3.1:
- Correction of some translation mistakes in the interpretation texts
- Users can now zoom their charts for screens that are able to handle a 800 X 600 resolution
- Default chart setting in the Preferences Menu
- Planet and house longitudes are optionally displayed on the charts (800 X 600 resolution only)
- New buttons in 800 X 600 resolution
- Bug that prevented L'Astrologue to end properly when the user shut down his computer is fixed
The unregistered version of L'Astrologue only computes for years ending in zero.