Dream Temple 2.0
Dream Temple provides a journal for keeping track of your dreams.
It is in database form that makes it easy to enter the details of your dreams. You can even e-mail those details to friends and compare the symbols of your dreams.
- Dream symbol dictionary
- A search function for keywords and phrases
- Accommodates many different journal-keeping techniques
- Introduction to dreaming by author Wilda B. Tanner
- Dream symbol library by Wilda B. Tanner
- Dream Links allow you to keep note for a group of dreams
- Custom text formatting and spell checking
- Colorful screens and user-friendly interface
- Print, import, export, or e-mail dreams to share with friends
- All dreams you enter can be transferred to other applications
- Help system included with the journal
- Personal technical support through the Internet and mail list group
- Inspirational quotes from philosophers, scientists, artists, mystics etc.
- And more
In order to access the Demo, you need to type DEMO as the password after opening the program.
Please read the documentation or visit the home page for more detailed information.
In order to access the Demo, you need to type DEMO as the password after opening the program. Limited to 10 Entries