PasswordWallet provides a protected place to store usernames, passwords, PIN numbers and more.
- Use of the BlowFish encryption algorithm with 448-bit keys to protect your data
- If you save URLs with your entries, it launches your default browser
- One master password unlocks all of your other passwords
- Synchronize with your Palm-compatible PDA (with purchase of PasswordWallet for PalmOS)
- Built-in random password generator
- Cut or copy and paste password entries between files
- Change the background color on entries
- Import passwords from text files, spreadsheets and other applications
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
For Mac OS X users: the implementation of Keychain in MacOS X Public beta is very buggy. Although this may be fixed by the release date of Mac OS X, don't save your master password in the MacOS X Public Beta Keychain. If you do, you may experience unexpected or unwanted results. Also, PasswordWallet may unexpectedly quit right after you print your PasswordWallet file while running under MacOS X. Be sure to save changes before printing.
CarbonLib. If you are using MacOS 8.1 or later, you already have the CarbonLib extension installed.