Layout Master 1.1
Layout Master is an HTML and cascading stylesheet page layout editor that helps you develop Web page layouts using CSS2 and HTML/XHTML.
Each element of the page can be selected and positioned according to your preferences by using the flexible options contained within the program. Layout Master uses drag-and-drop and properties editors to let you easily create the pages that you want. It doesn't replace existing HTML and Web design tools; it complements the ones that you already use. Take advantage of Layout Master to create and edit page layouts; then continue using the other tools.
- Layouts can be designed using any units, including EMS, percentages and pixels
- Layouts can be edited either with Layout Master's editors, or with drag-and-drop
- Alignment tools provide numerous alignment options
- With the program's editors, you can easily add background colors, images and borders to the elements in your design
- HTML, text and image-based elements can be added easily and even dropped from the Finder
- The program contains a user-configurable grid, rulers and guides to make working with layouts for the Web as easy
- Edit the appearance properties of your page, including its background color and image
For more information, including updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.Note
I was able to run this program on an iMac running Mac OS 9.0.4, and an iMac running Mac OS X.
Registering your own web domain is the first step in making your personal or business web site your own. A personal domain sets your site apart from the millions of others online and helps search engines find you view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it