Acer Webcam Video Recorder 2.4
Acer Webcam Video Recorder is an easy-to-use, powerful and free webcam video capture and webcam video recorder that captures video from webcams and record webcam images to high quality video files saved directly to your local disk.
Acer Webcam Video Recorder unregistered version is also a free version that never expires. The Acer Webcam Video Recorder records video in WMF(Windows Media Format) that can be played back by Windows Media Player directly without third party player or codec. And what's more, Acer Webcam Video Recorder can take snapshots from webcams under a pre-defined period and save to jpeg files.
Acer Webcam Video Recorder Key features:
1. Acer Webcam Video Recorder records webcam video directly to your local hard drive.
2. Acer Webcam Video Recorder saves webcam video in Windows Media file format ASF or WMV.
3. Acer Webcam Video Recorder records video from Acer Webcams as well as 3rd party video input devices.
4. Acer Webcam Video Recorder takes webcam snapshots automatically and save to JPEG format file.
5. Acer Webcam Video Recorder records webcam video and takes snapshots in the same time.
6. Acer Webcam Video Recorder has a One-Click feature to take webcam snapshots manually.
7. Acer Webcam Video Recorder allows you to adjust the webcam video resolution, size and frame rate for recording.
8. Acer Webcam Video Recorder works with any Windows compatible webcam video devices.
9. Acer Webcam Video Recorder can record up to 36 webcams or video devices simultaneously.
10. Acer Webcam Video Recorder can display up to 9 live webcams simultaneously.
11. Acer Webcam Video Recorder is free for basic functions. And registered version has more advanced features.
Stardock Fences takes a new approach to organizing your desktop view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it