(Lite) Landlord Inventory (Lite) Landlord Inventory
Protect your investment!
Are you a tenant or landlord?
Protect your rent bond, or home, against future disputes with the Rent Protector...
The Rent Protector is professional help for tenants and landlords which saves time, money and potential disputes by recording condition reports that everyone can agree to.
With professional, pre-loaded, editable questions helping you report on conditions, anyone can complete their own home inspection. The Rent Protector allows comments and photos to be added to your inspection for an indisputable future record. Your final inspection is generated into a professional PDF document which can be sent to all parties. Many tenants and landlords may not realise the value of doing a home inspection before a new rental lease is activated. For a tenant, the Rent Protector can ensure they receive their bond back at the end of the tenancy by allowing the tenant to return the home in the state they received it. For a landlord, it can give piece of mind and save future disputes by recording the condition of the property and providing the information to the tenant in order to agree the condition.
The Rent Protector enables the tenant/landlord to do their own condition report record of the property rather than leaving it in the hands of the other party or an agent.
Highlight features: -
* Professional questions aimed at uncovering issues
* Question help text to provide extra clarification and insight
* Ability to edit the back end settings and questions
* Inventory capture
* Easy to use interface
* Works off-line
* Immediately saves input
* Can capture multiple photos and detailed comments against areas or inventory
* Detailed PDF document generation, including summary and signature pages, as well as linkage to photo indexes
This is the (lite) version and has the following restrictions: -
* Only a single room type (bathroom) with questions
* Limited set of optional features (to add in review)
* No ability to edit the settings and questions
* Limited set of inventory
* Can only add 1 of each room/area
Don’t rely on someone else to be on your side when it comes to protecting your bond or your property. Inspect your home yourself like a professional and share your documented inspection until its time to hand back the keys.
Manage your own "Question" data
By installing this application, you are agreeing to the End User Licence Agreement (EULA), which can be accessed at the following location: -
tags: real inspector inspection home house inventory condition checklist rent tenant landlord estate