Here are some powerful features:
1. Integrated video editing tools Perfect each frame in your movie. Add effects, texts, transitions, titles, or even narration to make your movie a masterpiece. Adjust colors by changing the hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast. Apply the Anti-Shaking tool for smoother playback. Use the Denoise tool to reduce the noise level in a video. Use Rotate & Flip to correct position and Crop & Trim to get rid of unwanted parts.
2. Storyboard and Timeline mode ShowBiz 5 includes both a Storyboard and Timeline mode. Arrange the clips and photos, add a transition, drop in cool effects and music in Storyboard mode. Stretch the Timeline to add effects and audio at a precise point. Hide a track to focus on a specific layer and mute the audio in Timeline mode. Adjustable screen and thumbnails allows for easy viewing of multiple tracks and your source files.
3. 3D creation and sharing Create and edit 3D images captured from your 3D cameras, camcorders, or twin-lens web cams Supports left-right, top-bottom, and red-cyan formats. Share your final movie by uploading to a YouTube 3D channel. Export as a 3D file, or write to a DVD/AVCHD/Blu-ray disc.
4. Perfect the soundtrack with audio editing Gives you the tools to perfect your movie by adding a superb soundtrack. Compose your ideal soundtrack using multiple audio tracks. Fade out music as your voice-over track fades in. Increase the audio playback speed, and adjust the volume, incrementally.
What's new in ShowBiz 5?
1. Instant Share directly from cameras 2. Compose with Picture-in-Picture 3. Create 3D movies 4. Sharing movies to YouTube and Facebook 5. High quality and speed 6. Output movies in various ways, simultaneously
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it