0% Credit - evaluate purchase and balance transfer offers 1
Are you looking to make some expensive purchases on credit?
Or take advantage of credit card introductory offers but not sure which is the best deal for you? Wouldnt it help to have a useful tool in your pocket to calculate and compare offers in minutes?
CALCULATOR FOR CREDIT CARD OFFERS AND CREDIT DEALS
0% Credit is such a tool. You quickly key in the details of any credit offer, how much you intend to borrow and it will immediately work out your payments, fees and interest and how much you would save overall compared to a loan or overdraft. If you prefer pictures to numbers then click on the graphs to see and compare offers visually in an instant.
PURCHASE ON CREDIT OR NEGOTIATE A DISCOUNT?
Youre in a store and the salesman is persuading you to buy with offers like Buy now, pay next year or 0% interest for 12 months. The offer sound good but could you pay upfront and negotiate a better discount instead? With this app, you quickly enter the details, work out the real saving and strengthen your negotiating position!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Enter the details for each credit card offer including balance transfers, initial and regular purchases, fees and the duration of the introductory interest rates.
2) Enter the loan / overdraft or savings account interest rate to compare against (e.g. from your bank or typical loan rates)
3) See the overall saving for each offer on the main list or drill down to see the monthly payments and interest
4) Compare up to two offers at a time against the loan/overdraft visually on the graphs.
View trailer on my website for a closer look.
1) Fully-functional database-driven app. Any number of credit offers can be entered, stored and compared to each other. All offers are kept unless you delete them..
2) Very easy to use. Editing is just like in Contacts and users can jump through fields quickly with next and previous buttons, just like in Safari.
3) This is a no strings attachedapp, i.e. no affiliation with any credit providers or website and no ads.
4) Developed by software professional with over 20 years experience in financial software and calculations (developed calculation software used by two major European banks).
HINTS, TIPS AND CREDITS
1) When you do take up a credit offer, make sure you read the small print, make payments on time and pay off the credit at the end of the introductory interest rate period.
2) Many thanks to Aleks Nesterow and 7touchGroup for providing the s7GraphView component of which the graphs are based (© 2009, 7touchGroup, Inc.)
3) Enhancement suggestions and comments on this app are welcome. Please email: email@example.com. Likewise, do let me know if you encounter any issues.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later